SOME OF MY POLISHES
What you need:
- A plain white (or cream) porcelain teacup
- A fine-tip permanent marker
- Nail polish (any colour/s you like)
What you do:
- Draw shapes on the glass with the marker (you can do neat uniform shapes or go wild like I did)
- Use the nail-polish to fill in the shapes
Try to work slowly and precisely, especially if your lines are not straight.
If you are using lighter colours you may need to put a few coats. If you do, LET THE FIRST COAT DRY FIRST! If it doesn't dry properly it will no come on as smoothly as you would like.
I used glitter polish on the lines for an extra pop.
- For a smooth finish you can use any type of clear sealer (DECORATIVE USE ONLY)
Pictures of the process and finished product:
|Not as smooth as i'd have liked :( but hey, second time will be better!|